Sunday, November 19, 2006

Houston

The show in Houston went really well. Lots of people gave their lives to Christ. I couldn't even count how many!

The hotel was connected to the convention center by a skywalk over the street. However, the hall in which we performed was at the other end. Plus, our room was at the opposite end of the skywalk. Therefore, I walked the entire length of the convention center as well as the huge hotel at least 4 times within 24 hours. I definately got my walking in. I even had blisters on my feet.

My parents came to the show to hang out with us. Yesterday, we went to the museum which was fun. We saw an exhibit on Benjamin Franklin. Did you know that he helped create the first hospital, fire department, university, and library? He invented tons of stuff.

I was whiped out last night though! I slept 10 hours! I feel great now.

0 comments: