Thursday, November 02, 2006

Planes and Sleep

Yesterday, our plane left two hours late due to fog. This caused us to miss our connecting flight to Myrtle Beach. Therefore, we landed at 4:36 and our show began at 6pm. It was crazy, but we were able to get everything ready and began the show only 10 minutes late. The show was great! The church was an old movie theater. It was cool looking.

I must have been tired because I slept until 9:45 this morning. Those of you that know me know that this is rare for me. The hotel room was dark and the temperature just right. The bed was soft and everything was optimal for sleeping. It's a good thing because I need to rest up for this loaded week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 show, Rest is very important.

Anonymous said...

just saw the chrismas carol video...that's of the hook!!