Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Comment From FX

This is just one of the comments we've heard since FX. The Lord is doing big things in Prattville, AL!

I went to the Freedom Experience in Prattville, Alabama for 2 of the
days and I'd just like to say that it was the most fun/entertainment
we've seen around here in a while! Thanks for that! And not only was it
a blast but it came with a very important message too. You've inspired
so many around here, and I'm one of them. You opened my eyes to what is
greater in life, and turned me around, along with many others, I'm
sure. Even my family has noticed a difference in me. So, once
again...Thank you so much!!!

Go to http://sdenise519.blogspot.com/ to see another one.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm not sure if this will get to you guys, but I just wanted to let you know...

In November 2006 I went with my dad to the Freedom Experience in Prattville, AL. It was the first large "event" I had ever been too. I have always been really introverted so I can remember the music scaring me because it was too loud, and I was scared to death of the guys doing the extreme sports tricks because I was scared that they were going to fall and hurt themselves, and I didn't want that to happen. I was ready to leave, and not even come back the next day, but finally Brock performed, and he captivated me. I was astonished by his ability to present these illusions. I spent all night thinking about them, and overanalyzing them, just plain memorized by his ability. All that being said, it was solely because of Brock that I came back the second night and heard the message that I needed to hear. It was that night that sort of set me on the beginning of a very long spiritual journey and battle. I've struggled so much along the way, but I've learned so much about myself and others in the process. I've learned to take ownership of my faith and really build a relationship with the Lord versus just believing he was really there. I was in 6th grade at the time Freedom Experience happened, and now I am a freshman in college. Life has taken me many paces since that little Prattville High School Gymnasium, but I still have my pink shirt autographed by Brock and I often think about whether or not he's still doing what he loves and reaching girls just like me. So, tonight I finally took the time to search through any information that would give me my answer. I'm very happy to see that he is, and I'm also very thankful. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the awesome experience that you provided me with, and the seed that you planted in my life. Keep doing what you love! You truly have made a difference in several people's lives. I will never forget the journey that you helped me begin.