Monday, February 12, 2007

Big Meeting

Pray for a big meeting about tv show ideas that are going on today in LA. Pray that when Brock's name comes up, the people in the meeting will be very interested. Pray that things develop just as the Lord wants them to. I'm sorry that I cannot be more specific. I don't know the details. I just know that this meeting is such a big deal that we are fasting today because of it. We feel like the Lord is leading us to do more tv stuff. This may be part of that process. Pray that something big comes from this meeting today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen

pedro

Barbara said...

WOOOW!! YES! TV!! that's great!
I'll pray!

Lauren said...

cool!!! ill be praying hard....

hey when yall are on tv yall got 2 announce about all ur wonderful daily bloggers!!1 lol :)!

Anonymous said...

lauren prooves a point here!!!