Thursday, February 15, 2007

Broken Chairs and Swings and Stuff

The other day, I was in a Bible study with some girls that I know. They were all sitting on couches and I was sitting on a chair that I had pulled in from the dining room. I happened to be talking so everyone was focused on me. Then, I heard a few cracks. Some louder cracks followed and in one swift motion, I was all the way on the ground! The chair had broken into two pieces! It was really funny.

However, this sort of thing happens to me a lot. I've broken two different hammocks on several occasions. My mom has a swing and it never falls down on anyone...except me. It's fallen on me twice! I would get a little self conscious about my weight, but I'm clumsy too. If anything like that is going to happen to anyone, it's going to be me!

I can remember once when I was little as our family was sitting around the dinner table, my chair broke. It happened to be just as my dad began praying to bless the meal. The back of my chair fell out onto the floor causing a loud bang! I wasn't hurt or anything, but dad continued praying and I began to snicker. Soon, all of us were laughing hysterically! At least we can always get a good laugh at my expense!

7 comments:

Pedro said...

that's one way to make people laugh, and i'm trying to think if that sort of stuff happens to big Pete........
....ah...no.

Ok, u fall down from chairs and swings and stuff, I like to make a fool of myself. Just the opposite of you. I like to make people laugh. I'm a joker ( not the Joker from Batman, He's mean. But the good kind)?...?

holler at your boy
1

ginsmom said...

only you auny...only you!

Anonymous said...

girl, i have seen you and you dont need to be conscience about your weight! girl, you skinny! lol. dont worry. our school is two stories and i dont fall down the stairs like normal people, i fall up them...in front of everyone! in fact,everyone is so used to it, they dont even laugh anymore. it's a daily activity for me!

Anonymous said...

:p

Pedro said...

I'm Batman

Anonymous said...

I fall up the stairs, too, Taylor. Of course, there was that one time at college that I slid all the way down the stairs. It was raining though. That got my clothes all wet. Honestly, it's better to fall up the stairs than down.

Pedro said...

That all reminds me of Ernest.

I'm guessing everyone know who am talking about.

Movies like Ernest goes to school, Slam dunk Ernest, Ernest in the army, and Ernest scared stupid.

I dont know who's clumsier

Auny or Ernest?????