Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl

Yesterday, we hung out with old friends and new ones that we made here. Brock even saw a guy that he hasn't seen in twelve years! The show went even better last night.

This morning, we fly back to Nashville. We're going to drop in on a birthday party at 6th Avenue Skatepark. Then, we're going to a Super Bowl party at some friends' house. It's going to be fun! One of our friends is a huge Colts fan. It will be fun to watch it with her. Do any of you have any plans? Who are you pulling for to win?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go tigers... i mean cubs, or maybe the ... whos playing?

Barbara said...

That's cool!! to many partys and see to many people.

I don't like super bowl, i think i'm going to stay in my house reading, or someting.... I found some english books 3 seconds ago (to learn english). They was down the computer... strange... But it looks interesting.

I'm going to start reading, maybe God put it to me.

Lindsey said...

Haha...Auny I think you need to help Brock understand this....It's the colts and the bears playing Brock..lol...

Anyways I'm going for the Colts cause Peyton's brother Eli Manning played for the Ole Miss Rebels(OH YEAH)!!!lol

Also cause my best friend ask me too cause she is like in love with Peyton!

Anonymous said...

My son named his dog Peyton, after the football player P. Manning!

Anonymous said...

Trent and I don't ever watch football, but earlier this season we decided to sit down and watch a game. We had to have a team to cheer for, and the Bears were playing. We decided to go for them because of the Saturday Night Live skit "Da Bears!" It was a good game and they won. When we found out they were in the Super Bowl, we were like "Yeah, our team!" But then they lost, so I don't know if they are our team anymore. Kay