Saturday, February 03, 2007

Lost Luggage

Yesterday, we everything went wrong before the show began. Our luggage didn't show up until an hour before the show. Then, when we did get it, things were missing. When they search your luggage, they don't care if they put things back in cases or anything. So, we hurriedly tried to throw our stuff together. We even switched out some illusions minutes before the show began. Everyone was so nice and helpful. That's the only way we were able to make it onstage on time.

Then, the show went great! Lots of old friends showed up. Some of Brock's friends whom he grew up with were there. One of Brock's cousins was there and some friends from college were there. It was fun to see them. Pray that tonight will be even better!

6 comments:

AUNY said...

I just "upgrated" my blog. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry ya'll had so much trouble, but i'm glad it all worked out!

Oh yes first to blog on yours and Brock's...I feel special but i'm starting to miss everyone else!

Lauren said...

hey yea im glad yal got everything hey auny where are u from if brock is from there? well yall make sure yall come back 2 mississippi some time soon!

Pedro said...

alright,

today, the calvert sisters are dominating at the first to comment

Vote for the Calvert Sister's!!!

Barbara said...

Why everybody have a campain... for what are you postulating???

Auny, did you lost some things??

AUNY said...

I lost my luggage for a while, but then, we found it. I grew up in Daytona Beach, FL while Brock grew up in Louisiana. My family moved to TX when I was a junior in high school. Brock and I met at college in east Texas.