Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shows in Texas

The show went really well last night. It was a small crowd. I wondered if anyone would respond to the gospel with such a small crowd in a small town in East Texas. However, three high school students boldly became followers of Christ last night. It was really cool! In front of everyone with all of the lights on and no music playing or anything, they stood up and commited their lives to Jesus right then and there. Brock already told them that it wasn't necessarily an easy life. It wouldn't make them more popular. In fact, it would probably do the opposite. Without being ashamed or afraid, they stood.

Today, Brock will speak in church. He's developing a new message about water. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im praying it goes well.

pedro...i beat you..again.

Anonymous said...

I heard the message about water. Pass the word along that it was well received and the presentation went great. Even a little humor on the second row. Sorry we didn't get to speak but this is a great ministry and I'm glad to know about it so I can pray it continues to succeed.

ginsmom said...

I'm so glad kids were saved in Kirbyville!!! I wish I could have been there :(