Monday, February 19, 2007

Party and Work

Yesterday, our friend, Robby, had a barbecue with some of the guys that have been racing in the arenacross. Nevermind the fact that there was snow on the ground. We had all kinds of meat...porkloin, pork chops, chicken, lamb, salmon, steak, and a few more! Brock actually did all of the grilling. He grilled for several hours yesterday and loved it!

Today, I begin a new part-time job at Barnes & Noble. I'm nervous to be doing this kind of job. I've been working with Brock only for the last 8 years. Before that, my jobs consisted of working in an office or at a daycare. However, I've always wanted to work in a bookstore. Pray that my first day goes well.

Also, Group 1 Crew's album comes out tomorrow. Make sure you go out and buy it. I absolutely love it! It's been a constant in my stereo at home. I'll be cleaning while I'm listening to it. Before I know it, I'm dancing and doing some aerobics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually have heard only one song by them. i will definetly check it out! how your day goes well! wishing you good luck! have a good day!

Anonymous said...

i meant that i hope your day goes well! not how your day goes well!

Pedro said...

oooookkkkaaayyyy ,

;)
ALso hope YouR day goes Awesome!!!!
Whooooooo0000!!!!!!!!!!

I will get Group One cRew cd., for support and to get in shape. ;)

knowatimean?!?!

kelli beth said...

i hope your first day was wonderful! working at a bookstore can be so much fun!!!! i've loved working at borders for the past two years. don't get overwhelmed with all the stuff they tell you. it gets much easier with time and practice!!!! :)