Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Fun Day!

I've been working for the last 4 days straight. Saturday night we had a show. Then, we drove back to my parents' house late that night only to get up and speak at church the next morning. Then, we rushed to the airport and got back home that night. I worked at Barnes & Noble until closing the last two nights. The whole time I was working, I would think about how I'm just going to chill out and veg first chance I get. Now that I'm off today, I have all of this energy! I want to play, not veg. Isn't that funny the way that works?

Brock has been working hard the last few days as well. He was in meetings all day Monday and Tuesday. We have a full day of meetings tomorrow. Therefore, we have declared today a happy fun day. We plan to have a liesurely morning and lunch together. This afternoon, we are meeting some of our friends to watch Family Force 5 (one of our favorite bands) tape a tv show. Then, we will probably grab some dinner and go to the Cocoa Tree. It's going to be happy fun!!

3 comments:

Pedro said...

yay for auny!!!!!!!!

that's good. I need days like those. been working till closing and when i get home, i can't sleep cause some people stay up late.

grr.

yay for auny!!

ginsmom said...

Aaaah, I miss happy fun day :)

Anonymous said...

u beat me!