Friday, February 16, 2007

Show at Hot Hearts

Today we leave to perform at a conference called Hot Hearts out in Texas. Brock is going to be the speaker. Please pray that everything goes smoothly and that we don't lose our luggage, etc. Pray that Brock encourages the students at this conference and that the Lord will change their lives. Pray that we are able to focus on the show.

We are staying at a camp, so I'm not sure if they have internet. My sister and brother-in-law are coming to hang out tomorrow. That will be fun! My brother-in-law grew up going to the camp where the conference takes place, so this will be a stroll down memory lane.

I'll update you as soon as I can. The conference begins tonight and ends tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Pedro said...

Hoped everything went awesome at the conference

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for everyone.
Tell us all the details.