Thursday, February 22, 2007

Going To Another Home

I'm going home today...my parents' home. We are doing a show in Kirbyville, TX saturday night. The cheapest flights were into Houston. My parents live near Houston, so we are coming in a couple of days early and staying with them. I'm excited about seeing them. Also, my sister and brother-in-law are coming this weekend. I want to see as much of them as I can because this summer, they are moving to Peru to do missionary work.

On Saturday, I get to see one of my best friends, Gin. Plus, Brock's parents don't live too far away, so they are coming to hang out with us Saturday as well. I'm so excited about seeing everyone!

Are any of you like me? Do you have more than one home that you feel comfortable in? That's such a blessing to be able to have another home to go to even if it's across the country, across town, or next door. Sometimes, you get a little bored with your own.

2 comments:

Pedro said...

taylor are u there, i hope u didn't let me be first and stuff. lol

I dont have any other home where i am comfortable. Just Church. Yeah.
It's pretty busy in the city. But i'm pretty sure there can be.

1

i have to experient that though, have to call some of my friends.

Anonymous said...

i was at school. i didnt let you win. we'll see who's the master tomorrow!!! ah ha ha ha! lol. j/k

auny, i dont know if this counts but ive know my bff and her family since i was 6 months old so i feel real comfortable in their home.

vote for pedro!