Monday, August 06, 2007

Airports and Luggage

Some of you may be curious as to how we fly all of our illusions to events. Well, it's rather crazy. We check the maximum number of bags which is 2 each. All 4 bags are the maximum weight allowed of 50 pounds each. Then, we each carry on 2 bags. We each have our backpacks and I carry another bag with our breakfast and snacks. Brock carries on a suitcase containing our clothes.

You should see us when we enter the airport with all of that luggage! After we check our luggage, we still have our carry-ons. I have a lot of books in my backpack, so it's heavy. I hook that strap that goes across my chest. Therefore, I basically hike across the airport.

In case our luggage does not make it, we can go to Walmart and have a complete show using everyday objects. Our back-up show is called the Lost Luggage Show. It's just as good as the Freak Out Show, so we are good if our bags don't make it.

1 comments:

Amber said...

You guys are SO smart!!! I'd love to see the lost luggage show:) I bet it's really neat! Although I'd guess that you guys don't look forward to any lost luggage shows!