Tuesday, August 21, 2007

FX Night One

The show went great ending with 73 people who made first time decisions to follow Christ. However, it didn't happen without some opposition.

First of all, it was stinkin hot! We are performing in a gym with no air conditioning. With all of the people crowded in and the stage lights, it's miserable for everyone.

Then, the electricity went out 5 minutes before we were to start. A few of our guys stopped and prayed. When they said "Amen" the power came back on.

When we were ready to begin our biggest effect of the night. Shannon pushed PLAY on the laptop and nothing happened. After a long 5 minutes, Brock was going to scratch it. I said, "NO!". Satan always tries to interfere with this illusion because it exposes him. I wasn't going to let him win. A few minutes later, they got the music to play and we continued on with the show. The Lord was the victor again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Pray for me. Work is hectic and I lose patience and my anger shows at times. I know this is the sin that lives in me. Anger is my achilles heel and Satan uses it whenever he can. Pray for me today.

Thanks for all the encouragement your ministry brings into my life.

God bless, Teresa