Thursday, August 23, 2007

FX Night Three

Last night was simply fun! During the bands, some of the staff and the bmx riders came out and sprayed water from water guns on the hot crowd. Also, silly string was strung out on the audience. Manuel from Group 1 Crew freestyle rapped with Eleventyseven. The water coffin went great. In fact, I think that Brock actually felt really good in the cool water.

Last night was the hottest night. It didn't help that the gym was packed with people. It was standing room only. Over 220 people gave their lives to Jesus this week in Stanford, KY. Wow!

Today, we are going home and we have a whole week off. However, I feel rather sick. My sinuses are acting up and my body feels like it's been run over by a truck. Pray for me. I simply cannot go on this way for much longer.

5 comments:

Mallori said...

always praying for you! love you!

Anonymous said...

Get some rest, Girl! You deserve it--and many times over!
Have a "Happy Fun Day" after you sleep for awhile.

Much love to you

Mom Gill

Anonymous said...

hey auny. sorry for being off topic. just wanted 2 let u know that i found out my personal gifts. i have helping and faith. just wanted to let you know!

Amber said...

It seems like we are always sick at the same time!

I have been sick our entire trip to N.C. Talk about stinky! Try being cooped up in a one room hotel with two Very sick kids that cough all night long so you can't get any sleep! Then you're too sick to even go do anything fun while on vacation! UUHHHGGGG! I'll be praying for you, have a WONDERFUL week off:)!

Anonymous said...

That's great, Taylor! Now, you can begin to develop those gifts.

Amber, I'm so sorry that your vacation wasn't exactly like you wanted it to be! That stinks!