Thursday, August 16, 2007

Healing and Love in the Air

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got to be apart of our Bible study (that we call our village) last night for the first time in weeks. They have been praying for me as well as me praying for them all summer. We all made tacos together and then prayed and shared our lives with each other.

It felt so great to have wonderful girls who accept me and want the best for me, as well as me for them. Two of the girls were on the road performing last night. We all prayed for them, and that made me feel good. That's what they've been doing for me all summer. One of the girls on the road texted me while I was there, so I was able to give them a report.

Brock walked in at the end to pick me up. He told me later that he felt such a good spirit in that room. It felt like there was healing and love in the air. What a healthy group!

1 comments:

AUNY said...

The picture has 6 out of our 10 in the group.