Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sick and Tired

I guess that I need to reread my own post from yesterday because I'm feeling anything but peace today. I'm fizzling out. We were home again for only one day yesterday. However, I was sick all day. I don't know if I'm just tired or if I'm catching a cold (that never happens anymore) or what. My head hurts, my sinuses are bad, my stomach's hurting, I'm achy all over. Usually when everything hurts, I'm too tired and my immune system isn't quite up to par. I've over exerted myself.

We went along with our plans yesterday just because I wanted to play and see friends while we were home. We began our day with a lunch meeting. I don't know how I got suckered into that! Then, we did go to a movie. We HAD to run some errands though, so when it was time to go to a party last night, I was too tired and feeling awful. We left early.

Please pray for me. I have to make it this week and then we have 5 days off next week. One day off here and there is killing me. It's not really a day off either, because I've got to get things ready to go again. We leave again today to go to Nebraska or Iowa or somewhere. I woke up this morning still feeling cruddy and I went into the kitchen to find ants everywhere! They invaded last night. This is going to be another one of those days and I feel that I cannot handle it right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can handle it, Andrea. Just keep trusting and asking the Lord. He is ahead of you and will guard your every step. Mom

Barbara said...

i'll pray so everything comes out well.

Rezaré para que todo salga bien.

Anonymous said...

I have prayed for you and I am sure that you will make it through! I also chastized Satan and told him to back off and leave you alone! Now, take a deep breath and look around you at God's creation and know that He is your source of strength--you just need to ask Him and quit relying on yourself. Sometimes when we get really busy we forget! It has happened to me recently so I do know! Just hang in there and put a smile on that beautiful face of yours and a laugh out loud would be good, too!

Love ya
Mrs.G

Amber said...

That's so weird, I feel exactly the same way! I have a really bad sinus headache, I feel achy, I have an upset stomach and feel pretty much just cruddy! WE must have caught the same bug three states apart! I'll be praying for you! LOL!!!:)