Friday, August 31, 2007

Sleep!!!

Last night, Brock woke up at around 3am. I woke up as well. I actually went back to sleep for about an hour before I had to get up to go to Georgia. It's going to be difficult to drive a while and do a show today on such little sleep.

The weird thing is that I had a very visual dream when I went back to sleep. I dreamed that Brock and I were sitting outside at a restaurant or something. We were on the beach but a block away. I looked up and saw a hot air balloon. It looked as if it were coming down too quickly. Then, it began to plummet to the ground! People were screaming those screams where you know that you are about to die. Then, it went behind the hotels. Two seconds later, there was a big explosion and fire was billowing out from behind the buildings. I wanted to cry, but no actual tears would form. (You know how dreams are.)

I told Brock about it this morning. He said that he knew exactly when I dreamed that because my breathing changed. I was gasping in several times in a row. That's what I was doing when the hot air balloon was going down. I also seemed like I was upset or something. He knew that I was thinking or dreaming about something intense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Auny, I love to read about your experiences. I rarely can remember my dreams. I hope your show went well. I am praying for you both. Mom

Anonymous said...

wow. that seems like a scary dream. it really happened the other day. it was on the news. i dont remember when. hopefully, both of you can have better rest!