Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

I am about to get on an airplane and fly to Arkansas to do a show tonight. We are performing in White Hall, AR. I think it will be a fun night!

I've had a nice, relaxing time here at my parents' house. One day, I began watching a made-for-TV movie. After I had been watching it for almost two hours, I thought that it did not seem like it was going to wrap up any time soon. However, I was already so invested in it that I wanted to finish it. That movie was 4 hours long! Oh well! I had the time.

The weather was amazing. It was good to see some old friends. It's been great, but I'm ready to see Brock and get back into the swing of things. Pray that the show goes well tonight.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I'm SOOO glad your having such a GREAT and relaxing time! Hope the next show goes well! Check Quatro:)