Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dayton, TX

Our show was great last night! The Lord is continuing to bless us with "standing room only." They had about 10 days only to promote the show last night. Then, they were going to try to get us into the schools, but that didn't work. With all of that going against us, the place was still packed out! We had around 800 there and 109 made a decision for Christ.

The only problem is that Brock got hurt. First of all, he was using someone else's bike to do the blind ride. After he was had already taken his blindfold off, he rode it to the back of the room one last time. All of a sudden, he and the bike were sliding down the isle! They informed me that the bike had been leaking coolant all over as he drove and he must have slipped on it. Everything was okay except some bruised knees and a hole in the floor. They were totally cool about the hole. In fact, they had Brock sign it.

The worst part is that when he jumped (he jumps from an 8 foot ladder during the show), he somehow hurt his foot. This morning, he can't walk. I don't know how we are going to get us and our 9 pieces of luggage around the airport today!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'll be praying for you guy's! Sorry about the accident!

Anonymous said...

I wish that i could have gone to Dayton. I live about 1 hr. from there. I have 2 daughters, we need to hang out with "on fire" Christians.
Will Y'all be coming back to Texas soon?

AUNY said...

I'm not sure

J.T. said...

HA!
My wife is from Dayton. Her folks still live there!
Wish I had known.