Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nurse Auny

Brock and I have a show in the Woodlands, TX tonight which is very close to my parents' house. Therefore, we flew straight from Mississippi to Houston to visit with them a couple of days. As you know, my dad just had surgery Wednesday. Mom went back to work yesterday, so I was there to help dad with anything he needed.

My dad is not a complainer, so I had to ask him how he was doing often. He always seemed to be doing well though. He didn't even have to take any pain medication yesterday. We watched a couple of movies and he took a nap. It was great! Brock and I were able to relax with him.

Pray for our show tonight. Brock is speaking at around 7pm and then we do a show at 9pm. Tomorrow morning, Brock is speaking twice. Then, we drive about an hour away to perform another show Monday night. It's going to be busy the next few days!

0 comments: