Friday, February 29, 2008

No Cocoa Tree

Some of you may have heard the devastating news by now, but it is this...the Cocoa Tree is no more. The owners had some sort of dispute that they couldn't fix, so it's gone. I'm so sad. Last night, we had no place to go. I texted people like I always do to invite them to Cocoa Tree night and only 6 people showed up! That's the smallest group that we've ever had because it wasn't the Cocoa Tree.

We ate at a restaurant that had changed its menu and wasn't as good. Then, we went to Starbucks because our friend was working there. It was actually okay. A couple of other friends dropped by. That was fun, but it's not the same. I don't know what we are going to do now. I'm on the lookout for a new hang out, but I don't know where that could be. So sad.

I want to hang out at a place where "everybody knows your name," or like Central Perk, or the coffee shop from Seinfeld.

1 comments:

Amber said...

What a HUGE BUMMER!!!!