Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We were in Jacksonville, FL last night and tried to get to our favorite restaurant Barbara Jean's. However, we spent two and a half hours working on a way to get there and simply could not do it. However, to my surprise, Brock had arranged our friend who lives there to have some special things in our room waiting for me. He had a note, case of waters (because he knew that I would be concerned about getting us some water), and flowers (Calla Lilies to be exact which are the flowers that we had at our wedding). How sweet!

The reason we are in Jacksonville is because we go on another cruise tomorrow. However, we are working the cruise. The other catch is that it’s a mother-daughter cruise, so Brock will be surrounded by a bunch of ladies (1400 girls and 6 guys to be exact). The cruise is going to the Bahamas. As Brock says, “It’s not a vacation, but it’s not a bad place to go to work.” The fact that it was snowing the day we left Nashville increases my anticipation of this cruise.

Since I will not have access to internet on the boat, I’ve prepared a couple of posts for the next few days. Feel free to comment and I’ll catch up with you next week!

0 comments: