Thursday, December 15, 2005

Prayer Warriors

A couple of weeks ago, I called a few people to pray whenever Brock had his interview with the Associated Press. I wanted to call one lady who is known for being a great prayer warrior. However, I didn't know how to get in touch with her. Brock knows her son very well, but we didn't have his new number. That night, I received an e-mail from her son, Jeff. He had somehow found out and got my e-mail asking people to pray. Guess who he forwarded the e-mail to? His mom, the one that I wanted to get in touch with that day but had not had contact with for years...the one whose name came to me out of the blue that day.

Last week, I had a hard time praying. I was overwhelmed by everything to pray about. We had two press releases coming out, the TV show, and a new website that we were trying to get completely working. One day in particular, I just could not pray. Everytime I tried, I'd get anxious. The next day, I was talking to one of my friends. She said that she was really praying hard for me the day before and as she was praying she felt "overwhelmed."

I know that alot of you guys are praying for us right now and I really appreciate it. I think the Lord is going to do something big. It's all because of your prayers!

Don't forget to tell everyone...e-mail your friends, announce it at church, call your family from out of town, shout it from the rooftops (literally...go on top of your roof and start shouting it to everyone) that the show on Discovery channel airs Christmas Eve!

0 comments: