Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Tennessean

Yesterday, we were at the gas station and I ran in to see if the local newspaper had run a story about Brock yet. They did! In fact, his picture was on the front page and the entire first page of the "Living" section was devoted to Brock and the TV show. I made Brock go to the counter to buy one in order to see if the cashier would notice since Brock's picture was on the front page. She didn't...in fact, her comment was: "Do you realize you're buying 5 of these papers?" Oh, well. I realized that I was probably the only one around that was excited about Brock being in our newspaper.

If you want to read the article, go to tennessean.com and enter "Brock Gill" in the search bar. My favorite part of the article is the last quote from Brock referring to the TV show. "I think that those who are atheists are going to think again, I think those who are seekers are going to be more open to the idea of Jesus, and I think those who are believers are going to be more convinced and educated about the God they follow."

Thousands of writings about Brock and the show have been published including something on MSNBC.com. You can google "Brock Gill, miracles" and see all the different articles written.

By the way, go to www.music.yahoo.com/promotions/whosnext/default.asp and vote for my friends BarlowGirl!

2 comments:

Gin said...

Auny, that's awesome! I'm so excited...it's all starting to come together :) We'll continue to pray.

Gin said...

Me again...

Auny, I cut and pasted the article into an email and sent it to everyone on my email list, along with some specific ways they can pray for you guys.

I was really impressed with the article!