Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Awesome Birthday

I had such a great birthday! First of all, thank you for commenting. I began my day hanging out with my friend, Tiffany. Yes, we did go to the Cocoa Tree in the morning! Then, Brock took me to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. We went to see a movie. Then, we split a piece of carrot cake at J Alexanders. We went to the bookstore and home.

I had told Brock that the only thing that I really wanted to do was eat pizza with my friends. I love pizza, but I only eat it about once a year. My favorite pizza is Chicago style, but there is no real Chicago style pizza in Nashville. So, Brock told me that we were going to go to this certain pizza place and meet everyone there.

I knew what time we were supposed to be there. I also knew that Brock had been communicating with Shannon and that everyone was there except us. Brock was making us late and I hate late. After he talked with my friend, Susan, and found out that she wasn't going to get to go with us, he told her that we would stop by her house and pick up my gift. I actually was just a little preturbed because I knew that we were going to be late. However, I decided that this was actually a time in which I was allowed to be late since it was my birthday.

We got to Susan's house and I hurried into her kitchen and reached for my present that was sitting on the table. As I did that, I hear "Surprise!" A bunch of my friends were standing up on the balcony looking down. I was so surprised! Brock had ordered pizza from Chicago...my favorite pizza place in Chicago, Gino's East. So, I had the best pizza in the world last night! Plus, I had a great surprise with some great people! Brock was very sneaky! I guess he's good at being sneaky.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

surprise. we love you

Amber said...

Sounds like you had a blast!!! I'm so glad you had such a great day! GOOD JOB BROCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

u deserve it. You sow what u reap girl, U sowed friendship, love, compassion, and other good stuff, You sure are gonna get all that in return,

that's cool

1

Anonymous said...

awww...brock's a great guy. you're lucky!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool!!! Good job Brock! I agree with Taylor, Your're lucky to have a great guy like Brock!

Barbara said...

Happy b-day to youu, Happy b-day to youuu. Haaaappy b-day little Aunyyyyyyy....HAPPY B-DAAAAAAY TOOOO YOOUUUUUUU!!!!
I'm glad you have a very Great and cool B-day. You deserve it!! And the pizza too!!

I was trying to enter to your blog but i can't! hahahaha until now.