Saturday, January 13, 2007

Girl Weekend Vs. Guy Weekend

Brock is with our friend, Robby, this weekend while I'm staying at Shannon and Kim's house. Listen to how different the girls are from the guys: we girls are wearing pajamas all weekend watching movies and vegging out while the guys are wearing jerseys and racing their dirtbikes! That's funny!

Brock and I usually enjoy doing the same things. However, in these areas we differ. Brock is not much of a movie watcher...he's very selective. I would never race a dirtbike even though I do own one. What would you do for girl/guy weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably the same thing as my boy B-rock

but on the other note, maybe something big. Staying home probably, playing cards and watching WWE wrestling.

Anonymous said...

i have 2 do the gurl thang with ya auny i would stay in my pjs all day 2! sorry brock and pedro i guess its just a gurl thang!:)

Anonymous said...

Do guys wear jammies????