Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolution

When I was about 14 years old, I would make a whole page full of New Year's Resolutions. I was naive enough to think that I would be able to keep them all. I had all of the excercises listed that I was going to do EVERYDAY. Yeah, that did not last.

This year, I decided that for my New Year's Resolution, I would focus on praying for 12 people. That way the pressure is off of me! Ha! It's funny that all of the people that I felt that I should pray for are actually strong believers. I guess after finding out that yet another minister that I know has fallen out of ministry due to adultery, I realized that none of us are above it. Satan seems to leave the mediocre Christians alone. However, the ones that are doing a lot of good for the kingdom, he comes after with full force in one way or another.

Do you have any new Resolutions? Does anyone ever keep their New Year's Resolution?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i had a resolution in my teen years too. i did some of them but not all of them.

i dont have any resolution....is it to late to make them??

Miss Resolution Expert??

is it good to have resolutions?
why do fool's fall in love?

Amber said...

I don't know anyone who actually keeps their New Years Resolution, I never have! I quit even making them, so I don't have to be disappointed in myself! Good luck with yours though, thats one worth keeping!

Anonymous said...

i made one and i have kept it so far i know i know only 2 days but thats better then most years!:) lol (come back 2 mississippi soon!)

Anonymous said...

yes, please come back to mississippi soon! u guys rocked! great resoultion by the way!

Gin said...

I feel so totally unoriginal that my new year's resolution is to get back to the gym and eat better. But that's it :)

Maybe it will work better this year, because my Mother-in-law decided we should all keep each other accountable. We're going to call each other every week and confess our nutritional sins :)

Anonymous said...

so when will you let us know the false answers to that factorids game?

AUNY said...

Look on the comments for yesterday to see the answers to the factoids game.

Anonymous said...

the New year Resolution i made is Go to church every Sunday,Wednesday,and during Revivals.and i kept it last year so im going to try again this year!!Good luck to you Auny with yours and Brock with yours!:)

Playing Blackjack said...

It is not necessary to try all successively