Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Singin in the Rain

Yesterday, I had lunch with my good friend, Tiffany. We grew up together in Daytona Beach, FL. Now, she lives in Murfreesburo only 30 minutes away from me! We get together every week that I'm home.

We were going to eat at Bonefish Grill and parked right up front. We then discovered that it didn't open until 4pm. Therefore, we walked across the parking lot to another restaurant.

When we came out later, it was pouring down rain. She didn't have an umbrella and you know I didn't. I told her that we had to make a run for it. I took off and then I heard her say, "Sing with me." She was strolling across the parking lot singin "Singin in the Rain." I slowed down and joined her.

I actually heard on MythBusters that if you run in the rain, you actually get more wet because more drops hit you. Anyway, it's just water! Next time it rains, don't run or huddle under your umbrella. Embrace the rain and sing..."I'm singin in the rain...just singin in the rain...what a glorious feeling..."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's like whoa, Hey hook us up with the rest of the song

1

Anonymous said...

lol, pedro. u beat me.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you saw that on Mythbusters. I heard that a long time ago, but I never knew if it was really true!

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I never thought about that before...

Anonymous said...

i could've used that advice the other day instead of going into church drenched...

Anonymous said...

I can just see the two of you now!

I am so glad that you two are able to get together when you are in town! You are good for each other!

Love Ya both!
Mrs. G