Friday, January 19, 2007

Ho-Hum Day

Yesterday, I was having a very ho-hum day. I didn't want to do anything. However, I was bored. Do you ever have those times? You don't feel like doing anything, but you don't feel like doing nothing. It's weird.

I felt that way up until we went to our new small group at church. It's a group designed for artists. We had very stimulating conversations.

Then, we met up with our friends at the Cocoa Tree. I perked up to the point that I was hyper. They were having a special on truffles...a dozen for $6. Needless to say, I ate a lot of chocolate! That just might have contributed to my hyperness.

We went over to Kim's and hung out for a little while. At about 11:30pm, I began to come down off of my sugar high, so we came home. I crashed in the bed. Last night ended up being the perfect cure for my ho-hum day.

5 comments:

Amber said...

With chocolate a day goes from Ho-Hum to Yum-Yum!!!

Anonymous said...

i had one of those days, i think one factor that contributes to those ho-hum day is lack of rest, good nutritiona and water. Keeps us running normal.

holler at your boy
1

and Vote for Pedro

Michawn said...

Chocolate is the perfect cure for anything!!

Anonymous said...

how could you ever beat 12 truffles of amazingness for $6... I am hearing best deal ever!
I brought some left over truffles to work with me today, just in case I started to have a ho-hum day!

see ya tonight!

Anonymous said...

i know exactely wat u mean when u feel like u don't wanna get up but u still feel like u really wanna do something!