Thursday, January 18, 2007

Red Hot Chili Peppers

As a birthday present to both of us, we went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert last night. Gnarles Barkley opened and I was excited about that because I really like his song "Crazy." However, the sound was so bad during his set that you couldn't even tell what song he was singing. It was extremely loud and distorted. I thought that if the RHCP sounded that bad, we were going to get our money back.

After a 40 minute set change, the Chili Peppers entered the stage. They sounded crystal clear and really good. What excellant musicians they are! Plus, they are in their mid-forties and still rocked like excited teenagers. I cannot even describe the lights they had. It was amazing!

When I go to a concert, I like to be comfortable. I especially hate it when everyone stands for the entire show. Not only must I stand all night, but being 5'2" I cannot see. That's why our seats last night were perfect! We were rather far up in the arena, but we were on the first row of our level. We could sit and see perfectly fine. It was great!!! I just danced around in my seat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

red hot chili peppers are cool

Anonymous said...

pedro is even cooler... :)

Anonymous said...

hey, your not bad yourself taylor

U, me and B=rock are super cool!!

1

Anonymous said...

my pic is not present...what;s the deal???