Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Funny Story

The other night, a friend of a friend came up to me and said, "I have a funny story about you." This intrigued me because I don't know the guy very well. He said that over the Christmas holiday, he went into a specialty toy shop in downtown Franklin. He looked around and happen to see me standing there, so he went over to say hi. Just as he approached the girl, she turned around. That's when he realized that it was not me. It was, indeed, Sheryl Crow.

Can you believe that? For once, she got mistaken for me instead of the other way around. Maybe she gets mistaken for me a lot. We now live in the same town, so maybe she is wondering who this Auny girl is that everyone keeps thinking is her. I'm just kidding...I'm sure she's not, but it at least happened once!

4 comments:

Gin said...

auny, that's awesome! i bet she DOES wonder who you are!!! maybe you'll get to meet her soon :)

Anonymous said...

i thought this was sheryl crows blog. my bad

Anonymous said...

that is really cool! i bet yall have alot in common lol!

Anonymous said...

i havnt seen a pic of you and i didnt see you up close at YEC and i dont know who sheryl crow is so i couldnt really tell you if yall favor or not.lol that is soo funny Brock!!:)