Saturday, January 06, 2007

Marcus' Fake Birthday

First of all, Marcus was very convincing. He kept telling me the same exact date. I would ask him when his birthday was and he was say the same date everytime. I didn't get him a present, but I did get him a card. I prided myself on not being gullible like a lot of other girls, so this really made me mad.

What I did for revenge is passive-agressive and very uncharacteristic of me, but I learned it from my roomate, Gin. I went into his house (he was Brock's roomate) and hid one of his shoes that were sitting beside his bed. Then, I hid his glasses (in a safe place so that they wouldn't get broken).

The next day, I was talking to one of Brock's other roomates, Brian. Brian said that Marcus was late for class because he couldn't find his shoe. He said, "You would think that I would take off both pairs of shoes in the same place, but there is just ONE shoe!" That night, he was late to our Bible Study, Time Out, because he couldn't find his glasses. He finally gave up and came anyway. I told him where I hid the shoe and glasses and he never did anything like that to me again! Actually, the whole thing was really funny.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!......

...remind me to be on your good side.

hollar at your boy
1

:-)

Anonymous said...

auny,

will you tell us brock's REAL middle name? he told us his middle name was lee. his mom said it isnt. please tell us! that little sneak! :)

Barbara said...

ooooooooo

i don't like revenge... but it was not so bad.

Anonymous said...

brock told me his middle name was lee is it really???


-Amber Swords

Anonymous said...

you go girl!right on!!i would have done the same thing and made it worse. lol

-Amber Swords

Anonymous said...

to amber swords:

brock's mom said his middle name is really not lee. she wont tell us though because she said he might want to make a contest out of it or something. bummer

Anonymous said...

to anonymous:
cant wait 2 hear it!

Anonymous said...

hey auny thats funny................hey is that how u met brock?

Anonymous said...

thanks anonymous!maybe Auny will tell us.lol

Anonymous said...

all these people keep sayin brocks mom said lee isnt his middle name when do yall talk t brocks mom does she have one of these blogs things if so what is hers

Anonymous said...

no. she wrote a comment on brock's "birthday comin" blog

Gin said...

seriously, was that my idea? i don't remember that part of the story :)

AUNY said...

It wasn't your idea, Gin. You just inspired me whenever we got Kevin back by taking stuff at his house.