Monday, March 19, 2007

Cleaning the House

Today, the total day is designated as cleaning day. I've needed to give the house a good cleaning anyway. Plus, my parents, aunt, and sister and brother-in-law are coming to spend Thursday thru Saturday with us. I'm excited to have them come here!

Whenever I clean, I always give myself rewards. For example, after I get done with the floors, I'll sit down and watch TV. When the bathrooms are complete, I will read a chapter in my book.

When I was a child, mom would inspire us to clean by setting the timer and seeing how quickly we could get all of our jobs done. That taught me to be a fast cleaner. Does anyone else have any suggestions of how to make cleaning more enjoyable?

6 comments:

Pedro said...

dont u get tired after doing those chores? i mean thats if u have a big house and the floors are long and u get tired. i'm amaze u dont have asleep watching tv or reading your book.

what bk are u reading!?!?!

is it Tyler Perry, "Don't Make A Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings"?

lol

yur mom used child psychology on u.
right, is that child psycology??

Hey kids, Cleaning is fun!!! if u clean your room, santa will bring u presents this year.!!!! yay!!

...or is it me?...?

u mentioned hearing music while u clean, that's a good idea.

u can dance while your hearing and cleaning.

u can sing along while your hearing and cleaning

u can act "goofy" while u hear and clean

I GOT IT!!!! THE # 1 SUGGESTION OF HOW TO MAKE CLEANING MORE ENJOYABLE.....ARE U READY?!!?!?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I SAID ARE YOU READY!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THEN LADIES AND GERMS...i mean GENTLEMAN ( my social studies teacher says that)

BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.....GET....SOME...ONE....ELSE...TO.................................CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, oh yeah

Pedro said...

my bad. i forgot to say...



TO CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedro said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if u have nieces or pets, this goes for lauren and lindsey.lol




u are good to go.

1

ginsmom said...

I've always been a fan of washing the dishes in the bathtub :) Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

pedro...r u ok? u seem kind of...i dunno...kookoo??

Anonymous said...

i'm not kookoo, i'm on medication!!!


just kidding. lol ;)


just wilding out

1