Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No More Job at Barnes & Noble

I quit my job at Barnes & Noble. I just couldn't do it. I thought that I'd be able to do this job and not feel pulled away from the ministry. However, I did. I felt like my attention was divided. I didn't enjoy that at all. I want all of my heart and attention into our ministry.

I learned a lot though. One thing is that it's harder than I thought. I can really appreciate people in those positions now. Also, I learned that our ministry is the only thing I can do. It's the only carreer that I'm passionate about. It was worth it just to learn that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, thats ok. just look @ it this way...you'll always have a job! we still luv u!

ginsmom said...

Well, at least now you know! I'm proud of you for getting out there and trying, but I'm also proud of you for knowing your heart and making the right decision. And hey, you won't miss the free coffee :)

Pedro said...

taylor...oohh. that's was sweet!!

so nice taylor, (sniff)

well u had your reasons auny and u listened to yo heart.

that's cool!

hollar at your boy

1

Pedro said...

yesterday i was @ B&N and said, Hey auny works here!!! wait...she works in tn B&N.....oooookkkkk.pedro.lol

now i wouldn't think it no mo.


i will get the New "GRoup 1 Crew" album in the mail soon!!!!

along with my new ipod 80 gb video black!!!! and case..

;)

1

Amber said...

It's awesome to know that you know what you are passionate about! I'll bet Brock will be relieved to have you around more often and not have to work around a schedule!