Sunday, March 04, 2007

Saturdays

We are so rarely home on Saturdays that we almost don't know what to do. I made muffins yesterday morning because we had a couple of friends that stayed at our house Friday night. Then, Brock and I went out to the local dirt bike track and trails to go riding. It was too cold for me to ride, so I sat in the truck to get out of the wind. It was still great though. Where we go riding is out in the middle of nowhere, so it's really relaxing. It gave me a chance to catch up on some reading.

Last night, we went to a movie with some friends. Then, we ate dinner and went out for ice cream. We had a great time laughing and hanging out. What do you typically do on Saturdays?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off, I BEAT PEDRO! IN YOUR FACE! GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN BOYS! HAHAHA!

im usually not mean to pedro when i beat him, but go look at what he typed on brock's blog!

haha pedro! i beat cha! we're tied!

on saturdays i like to relax, watch tv, read, watch some movies, etc.

sounds fun!....but..........

I BEAT PEDRO! OH YEAH! GO TAYLOR, GO TAYLOR, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, NOT REALLY! GIRLS ROCK!


VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Amber said...

I like to blog!!! Go horseback riding with the kids, go out to dinner and maybe catch a movie! Mainly I just like to enjoy the free day, not that anyday is a free day with kids! We saw Amazing Grace last night, it was EXCELLENT!!! I highly recommend it! What did you guys see last night?

Lindsey said...

If we are not at a dog show which we are gone alomst every saturday to one...i either hang with friends, play with the dogs, ride horses,or be lazy!!!! But this saturday i have a huge test and i have been studying all weekend cause its on monday...i don't like having test on mondays!!!

Oh did ya'll see the dog show on tv(animal planet) last night??!!

Pedro said...

watch tv and play nintendo...

u are good taylor, but i am better!!

vote for taylor!!