Saturday, March 10, 2007

Story about Puppet Master

The other day at work at Barnes & Noble, another employee came over to help us close up. He's in school and will eventually be a drama teacher. Therefore, I began talking to him about our show. I told him about the Puppet Master.

I said that we do a dramatic effect in which Brock wears all black and an eerie mask that's half white and half black. I described the scene in which he makes me appear and pretends to tie invisible strings to my arms and head. He leads me around the stage as I try alcohol, smoking, etc. At first, I act happy, but toward the end, I go downhill. It gets very emotional and ends up leading me into drugs. The last scene, I'm sitting on a chair. Brock covers me with a cloth. He pulls the cloth away, and I have disappeared.

As I was telling the story, the guy stopped what he was doing and listened extra intently. At one point, he bumped the soda fountain machine and jumped. Something grabbed him spiritually. I only work a couple days a week and haven't seen him since, but pray for him. Pray that the Lord grabs his heart and won't let go until he surrenders to Him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see this show.

Anonymous said...

yeah, me too

Anonymous said...

it is amazing and the audience is on the edge of their seats

ginsmom said...

auny, that's awesome! I'm so glad you shared this.