Thursday, September 13, 2007

Alone Time

I've been able to have alone time for the last few days. Brock has been doing a few shows in Kansas. I opted to stay home this time and let an intern go with him. It's been so nice. On the road, we never get time alone. When we do, the time is usually used up with sleep, because we don't get enough of that.

I think that Brock could live forever without alone time. Me, on the other hand, used to need it everyday. I haven't had it in a few months, so this is way overdue. It's not just time alone, but time with the Lord. I crave that!!! There is something about being still with the Lord. It gives a whole new perspective.

Anyway, I have had a few days of it. I've still been with people some. I met with my prayer partner, Tiffany, on Tuesday. My village group met last night. However, the rest of the time was spent alone. It was great, but I'm glad to be picking up Brock tonight! I really miss him!

0 comments: