Saturday, September 22, 2007

Left Over Adrenaline

Pray for us today. We are going to drive to Rome, GA and perform tonight. Pray that the show goes well and many lives are changed in Rome. Also pray for strength for us and the bmx team since they are going as well.

Yesterday I went through different phases. First of all, I slept 9 hours Thursday night but still woke up at 7:30. Then, I felt like I had been hit by a truck! I wanted to go back to sleep, but I still had adrenaline pumping through my body from the FX. I finally got back to sleep for a couple of hours. All day I had times where I was so tired that I could barely keep my head up and times where I felt like I wanted to do something exciting (kinda like my body was so used to pumping adrenaline that it kept doing just that at weird times).

0 comments: