Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Routine

I know that I've talked about this before, but I decided to revisit it. The other day, I was talking with a couple of people who were helping with the Freedom Experience in Virginia. I told them that I have absolutely no routines. They could not believe it! They kept trying to find a routine in my life.

I take a shower everyday, but it's different times of the day. Sometimes, it's as early as 6am or as late as 3pm. I eat almost the same thing for breakfast everyday, but I still change it up some and eat it at different times. I seriously cannot think of ONE routine.

The other day, I was watching some talk show, and the host said, "Is your life monotonous?" I thought, "What if your life isn't monotonous enough?" Our schedule is so unique that I cannot find a routine. Maybe I should form a one. Does anyone have any ideas?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

play video games, watch WWE, and plain and simple, Do something u haven't done. Like what i just mentioned. ;)

1

AUNY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thatll do it

ginsmom said...

Rmember how we used to thank God for something every day that we would normally take for granted? Like we would pray together and thank Him for the flowers, or for a warm summer breeze, or for the warmth of a blanket. You could stop and offer up one of those little prayers of thanks every single day at the same time, no matter where you are or what you're doing :)

AUNY said...

That's a very good idea, Gin.

Anonymous said...

You do have a routine - blogging. Okay, so you may not do it the same time everyday it is still a routine. And I for one am very glad that you do it!!

Rhonda