Sunday, September 30, 2007

Running Dream

You know when you wake up from one of those dreams where you've been running the whole time? I just had one of those. I feel like I've run several miles, and I'm all stressed out. In this dream, I was trying to find my shoes and these children that we were taking care of. I couldn't find either. I'm so glad that I'm awake! Although, now, I feel very tired. Maybe I can nap on the plane.

I have dreams in which I'm running a lot. Does anyone knows what that means? I just looked it up online and it said this: "If you are simply running with no goal, it may be an indication that you need to slow down in your every day life." I did have a goal though. I wanted to find those children and my shoes. However, I didn't find either. I usually have these kinds of dreams about our show. I didn't set up our props correctly or I cannot seem to find our music no matter how much I search. I end up running the whole time to find stuff or do stuff. I also usually have them the night before we are going to perform...like today.

Pray for us tonight. We are doing a show in Omaha, NE.

3 comments:

AUNY said...

Sometimes, I have dreams where I'm running from a bad guy, but I think that's because of the thriller movies I watch sometimes. I did watch a James Bond movie yesterday. Do you think this has anything to do with it?

Anonymous said...

Were you running away from something or running towards something? Maybe something great is about to happen in your life. I do believe God can and does speak to us thru our dreams. Try not to read so much in to it. I do the same thing, trying to figure things out. I believe good things are in store for both you and Brock!

Also...I don't know if you remember me asking you to pray for our youth group and money for SuperWow? Our church budget was proposed today....God answered our prayer...we will be fully funded for SuperWow.

God truly is good to us! I knew He would provide a way somehow!

Thanks for your prayers!
Teresa (in Georgia)

AUNY said...

That's great! I'm so glad that you will be at SuperWow!