Friday, September 28, 2007

Life in Texas

We are having a good time here eating good food (Houston has some of the best), playing cards, and shopping. I'm not normally a shopper, but I enjoy going with my mom. My parents don't live in Houston...they live in a small town outside of it. However, they are not too far away to go shopping and such. It's great because life is at a slow pace here. That's how it is where I live. We don't live IN Nashville, we live outside of it. Even if we did, Nashville is the most layed back city I've ever seen.

The only problem with being here is that Brock isn't. I miss him, but it's good for him to have some alone time. He rarely gets that.

The show on Wednesday night went well. There were over 700 in attendance and 52 people gave their lives to Jesus. That sounds wonderful!

2 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

I grew up in Houston, actually right outside in a little town called Pearland. I loved growing up there. It was almost a Mayberry type town. Its not that way anymore, Houston moved into Pearland.

AUNY said...

Yeah, that happens sometimes. It's nice to get some good restaurants, but it's not so good to get so crowded.