Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Book Called Providence

I just finished reading an incredible book called Providence by Chris Coppernell. You all know that reading is my hobby, particularly fiction. I've read enough books that most of them have become predictable. This one was intriguing all the way through not putting the last puzzle piece into place until the last page. It's very well written with more description about emotions and thoughts as opposed to the color on the walls in the room like so many other books I've read. I love good character development and this book is not lacking in that department! Even though it's fiction, the novel is still encouraging in the faith. It makes you want to die to self more and more.

The funny thing is, I know the author. He goes to my church. I actually bought the book in order to support him, and because I'm such an avid reader. Although it's not the first book Chris has written, it is the first fiction one. Therefore, I didn't know what to expect, but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this book! You should all read it.

0 comments: