Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Baking Day

The Eleventyseven guys stayed at our house last night. Therefore, I made poppyseed muffins for breakfast. They absolutely LOVE any kind of home cooking. One of the guys came in the kitchen and saw the muffins being made and looked at me and said, "Bless you." Their album just came out yesterday. You should get one! They are so fun...very punk rock!

Tonight, we are having our village meeting. Emily, our leader, has something special planned, but it's a surprise. She did tell us to bring a dessert. So, I will be making homemade chocolate chip cookies. (They are Mrs. Nancy's recipe, but since she lives in Florida, I've become famous for them here.) Because of all of this, today is a baking day! Sometimes, I crave to bake while I'm on the road. Today is my chance!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I wish I was there to sample your baking! It just kills me that I can't mimic your chocolate chip cookie recipe:(

Anonymous said...

baking is so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love to bake! It is soo much fun. You create something, and everybody likes it... I wish I had some of your chocolate chip cookies!
God Bless,
Britany

ginsmom said...

You've come such a long, long way...I remember the Auny who only cooked breakfast foods. You go girl :)