Saturday, September 01, 2007

Waco, GA Show

Today, we had a wonderful time with Brad and Lindsay. It was so encouraging to be around them! I didn't want to leave!

The show went great! We had some challenging issues with the sound system. Plus, Shannon couldn't be here at this show. Wow, did I miss her! I was running around the whole time. I've been running around for 4 hours because I had to do mine and her job. What did we ever do without her? I about lost my sanity...that's what! In the end, 71 people came to know the Lord tonight. That was worth all of the running around I could ever do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise the lord! i'll be the substitute for shannon next time! :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have seen you guys. I'm near Valdosta, GA about 4 hours south of Atlanta. I hope you had a great trip and that you're feeling better!

Teresa