Monday, January 07, 2008

Vacation!!!

I am so excited!!! By the time you read this, we will probably be in the air flying to Miami to start our vacation. We are going on a real vacation! Brock's always wanted to go on a big vacation after doing this ten years, so this is it! I've been saving some money to go. I tried to book us a trip to Hawaii because it's the only state we haven't been to, but it was too expensive. So, we are going on a cruise for a week with Brock's parents and then, going to Ecuador for a week to see my sister all for less than a 4 night trip to Hawaii. (I guess we'll do Hawaii another time.) Plus, this will be really special to get to spend time with Brock's parents and my sister and brother-in-law.

Over the next couple of weeks, I've prepared some posts. These posts are collections of amazing God stories that we've experienced over the last ten years and more doing ministry. My mom is posting them for me since we are going to be out of the country not knowing how consistent our internet access will be. However, realize that I still want you to comment. When I get back, I'll catch up on all of your comments and fill you in on our vacation. You are not going to want to miss the next couple weeks of posts. They are most of our best stories in a collection. The Lord has been so good and faithful to us!

3 comments:

Michawn said...

Oh my gosh, you are going to Ecuador and not coming to see us?!?!?!? I mean, we are practically down the road from Trent and Kay. :-) Oh well, maybe next time. I know you are going to have such a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Amber said...

I am SOOOO excited for you and Brock!!! I know that you will have the best time! Relax and enjoy what the Lord has blessed you with, you deserve it! I can't wait to hear all the exciting stories when you return!

Barbara said...

THAT'S FABULOUS!! I think it is the best thing you can do.
A cruise... mmmmmm i don't know if you already had get a cruise before. I don't, haha, but the people say that is one of the best experiences. I'm sure you'll have a very fun and fancy time.
And is going to be very special, because you will have a quality couple time.
I'm so glad about it. I'll definitly not lose this experience.
Have fun, enjoy, disconnect yourself for a moment of the real world and live in the brock and auny bubble.
I wish you the best!