Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 Pictures-Part 1

This is a time of reflection. I always chronicle our lives through pictures. I thought I'd share some photo moments from 2007 with you.

Photobucket
Brock raced in the Extreme World Arena Cross...

Photobucket
and won quite a bit

Photobucket
Brock and my friends had a surprise birthday party for me

Photobucket
At the party, they flew in pizza from Gino's East in Chicago

Photobucket
Brock almost died. This picture doesn't do it justice, but after being stung by a killer wasp or something, he had whelps all over his entire body.

Photobucket
Lucas moved in.

Photobucket
My village group formed.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

very unforgettable, funny and difficult moments. Hope you have more great and funny moments this year =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.