Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Arora

Pray for Arora. As she passed by me this morning, I really felt the urgency to pray for her. I also felt as if I should talk to her, but I didn't. Later, the camp leader said that there were a couple of girls from a girls' home here. They were probably ordered to come to this camp. He said that when he shook her hand, she grabbed it really hard and released it agressively. He could tell that she is very hard. Then, I saw her and her friend who was from the girls' home sitting at dinner alone. I joined them for dinner. Arora and her friend, Crissy, have had a difficult life. My heart just broke for them. They don't click with anyone at this camp. When I asked Arora how she liked camp, she replied, "It's okay." Pray for these two girls. Pray that they will be saved and experience the love of Jesus. Also, pray that they will find some friends here at camp that can love on them. Pray that they will be able to accept the love...Arora and Crissy.

0 comments: