Thursday, June 23, 2005

Day Three of Filming

Yesterday went well. The show was smooth. However, I had to run back and forth between the sound board and the stage. Since we lost our road manager, I must control the sound in order that it is done properly. It was very stressful! Not only did I have to do a live show, but a live show being recorded by the Discovery Channel.

Therefore, it pleased me when I didn't have to be in the shoot yesterday afternoon. I had to go and pick up our dirtbike from the shop. We must have it for the show this weekend. It took about two hours after going to borrow a guy's pick-up truck, driving all the way down there, loading up the bike, and bringing it back. I'm still tired.

This morning, we have to drive an hour to the airport and fly to Dallas. Then, I don't know what is on the agenda.

Keep praying for the insurance. It's a big deal, and we might not be able to do the big escape that we've had built and prepared just for this. So, please pray, pray, pray.

2 comments:

Quatro said...

Auny,
Praying hard about the stunt! Hey I didn't know you were a biker chick, but glad it got you out of filming.
-amber

Gin said...

Hey Auny,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this site too well...it's all I can do to check Quatro from time to time.

Now that I'm caught up and know about your insurance obstacle, I'll be praying. You're right...it's really just one more opportunity for God to prove His faithfulness and use your ministry to glorify Himself!