Monday, June 20, 2005

Filming TV Show

Today, we begin filming more of the show for the Discovery Channel in the U.S. They will mostly be filming Brock performing magic. He will be doing stage illusions, stunts, and close-up magic on the streets. We will be here in Panama City for a few days and then in Dallas, TX this weekend. Then, Brock and the crew will fly to Pheonix next Monday to finish up the taping.

I'm so nervous. Unlike Brock, I don't know quite what to expect. I also don't know exactly what my role is going to be. I know that I have to perform a couple of illusions. That will be easy. However, television is new to me.

Of course when the crew arrived last night, their luggage was lost including lots of camera equipment. Everytime we start filming for this television show things go really wrong. Satan does not want this show to happen!

Pray for us this week. Pray that the filming goes extremely well and that the crew will see Jesus in all of us working with them.

2 comments:

Quatro said...

Auny,
I've been backreading all of your blogs for the past week and I must say that they have been mighty interesting! That story about Brock in the straight jacket had me about to fall out of my seat. Also oddly enough, how did I miss the fact that you think yourself the clumsiest person you know? I never knew that about you. I would have to say after spending 24 hours with you, that you are very passionate about everything you do and you have an awesome undiscovered talent in photography!!!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Impressesed.